This information applies to the following domains under our control:
1. How We Use Information We Collect
We’ll never sell information provided to us.
We may use your information to:
- improve your browsing experience by personalising our website
- send information about our services and content updates in accordance with your communication preferences
- promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- meet legal requirements
To learn more about cookies, visit the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/
3. Email Marketing & Newsletters
We use email marketing subscription forms to allow you to subscribe to regular updates in relation to content, services and products. Our email marketing provider is MailChimp. We use double opt-ins.
4. Free WordPress Installation Service
We encourage you to change your passwords immediately after the service has been fulfilled.
We allow comments to be posted on our website. In order to post a comment, we require a user to submit their name and email address. All comments are processed via Disqus.
7. Contact Forms
We provide an option to contact us via contact forms. We only require information that will allow us to respond to your communication.
8. Security & Data Breach
We use SSL (HTTPS) on all pages of our website to ensure security and encrypted connection. In case of a severe data breach, affected users will be notified within 72 hours.
9. Contact Details
Owner and Data Controller
Solvi & Heirs LTD, Suite 6, 11 Palace Court, London, W2 4LP, United Kingdom. Person responsible: Dmytro Spilka, Director
Owner contact email: email@example.com
You, as a customer of Solvid, have a right to be forgotten. Upon submission of the following form, your data will be deleted from the systems we have direct control of.